Tanker Endorsed Drivers

Truck Driver two hands on the steering wheel

Take Your Tanker Career to Soaring Heights With General Express

Tanker endorsed drivers in Chicago are in high demand to haul gasses and liquids in small or large-sized tanker trucks. A standard CDL driver’s license is required to become a driver, but there are endorsements that enable you to drive special categories of vehicles as well.

At General Express we can help get started on the right foot in a career as a tanker driver in Chicago. When you join our team, you’re not just a professional- you’re part of a family that is passionate and supportive in all that we do in this industry.

Our team prioritizes the “Driver Experience” and we do this by providing numerous benefits that are tailored to help you succeed.

These benefits include:

  • Daily time at home
  • No-touch freight
  • Service discounts
  • Fuel discount programs
  • The opportunity to earn over $100k per year
  • Premium HAZMAT pay incentive
  • Flexible schedules
  • Paid time off
  • Onsite maintenance
  • Benefits that start on day one
  • Option to enroll in 401k
  • Secured parking and onsite container lift

Be Your Own Boss

We are logistics professionals ourselves, so we understand the challenges of trucking and respect our tanker drivers for the rigorous work they put in to ensure the supply chain keeps rolling. When you drive for us, you get all of the tools you need to reach your goals while enjoying flexible scheduling, paid time off, 401K options, and quality time with family.

Whether you’re an owner operator or a company driver, there are opportunities for you with General Express. Furthermore, we have Lease Purchase Programs available to help jumpstart your career as a tanker driver right away. Ready to learn more? Apply now!

Learn More
General Express Trucks

Apply Today!

Minimum Requirements
  • Must be at least 23 years of age.
  • Must have 2 years verifiable with 6 months of Intermodal or Flatbed experience.
  • Must have current physical and supply a copy of the long form that has been registered with the DMV and completed by a physician registered with FMCSA.
  • Must have a valid CDL in the state of residence
  • Must not have had a DUI in the previous 5 years.
  • Must have never have failed or refused a Drug Test.
  • Must provide a police report for any accident or reportable incident within the previous 3 years. Our insurance company request 5 years if they show on the MVR or PSP reports.
  • Must not have had more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last years.
  • Must not have more than 100 PSP points
  • Owner Operators must produce IRS paperwork for EIN number and Company Information
Up Arrow